Košice International Airport provides separate terminal for general aviation. We offer following services:
- assistance with preflight preparations
- assistance with arrival/departure
- technical handling, including technical facilities
- aircraft cleaning services
- fuelling services
- transport services for crews and passengers
- assistance with catering, acommodation, etc.
Crews and passengers of private/business flights are dealt with in the General Aviation Terminal in accordance with standard handling conditions, The Terminal operates independently of the others. Handling, customs, security and passport controls are provided by the appropriate regulatory authorities for international and domestic flights. Crews and passengers have luxuriours room equipped with internet, phone and fax. Personal assistance is available if required.
Payments for general aviation services can be made:
- in cash
- by invoice (only for contractual partners)
- by credit or debit cards (Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard, American Express)
telephone: +421 55 6832 276 or +421 55 6832 100
mobile: +421 918 111 745
fax: +421 55 6427 602