Basic information about Košice Airport

The Letisko Košice - Airport Košice, a.s. company was formed in accordance with the Law on Airport Companies no. 136/2004. After completing the privatization process in 2006, 66% of the shares were taken by Vienna International Airport. The remaining 34% of shares are owned by the Slovak state, represented by the Ministry of Transport, Construction and Regional Development.

logo

The company is run by a board of directors. The chairman and the CEO is Michael Tmej. 

The activity of the board is subject to regular controls by the supervisory board of the company.

Recent news

bronze_award_KSC

Amazing success of live marketing campaign of Košice Airport and Creative Pro agency

21. November 2017
winter_flight

Winter flight schedule at Košice International Airport

2. November 2017
record_summer

Record summer at Košice International Airport

2. November 2017