Ownership structure

The company Letisko Košice - Airport Košice, a.s. was founded in 2004 according to act no. 136/2004 about airport companies. In 2006 after a completion of privatization process Vienna International Airport overtook 66% of shares. Remaining 34% are owned by Slovak Republic represented by Ministry of Transport, Construction and Regional Development.

The company is managed by management board which consists of:

  • chairman of the management board:
    - Michael Tmej
     
  • management board members:
    - Ing. Štefan Fedák
    - Ing. Tomáš Jančuš, PhD.

Actions of management board are regularly controlled by supervisory board.