PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION
Letisko Košice - Airport Košice, LLC, Letisko Košice, 041 75 Košice, Business Reg. No.: 36 579 343, Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 55 6832 112
as an information system operator publishe this Privacy Statement under this title in order to maintain fairness and transparency for all persons concerned.
PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION
In accordance with the Article 13 and the relevant Recitals of the Regulation of the EU Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal information and on the free transfer of such information (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Regulation’ only) and the Law of National Council of the SR no.18/2018 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Information and on Amendments to Certain Laws (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Personal Information Protection Act’ only).
The affected individuals whose personal information are processed in our information systems for specifically defined purposes may apply in writing or electronically to practice following rights:
- The right to access personal information - it is the right to obtain confirmation on processing of your personal information as well as the right to access of such information, to the extent of the purposes and the time of processing, the category of personal information involved, the group of recipients, the procedure in every automatic processing or to the consequences of such processing. As an operator, the Airport Košice have the right to use all reasonable measures to verify the identity of an individual requesting access to the information, in particular when online services and the identifiers are involved (Article 15, Recital 63, 64 of the Regulation).
- The right to correct inaccurate and to complete incomplete personal information (Article 16, recital 65 of the Regulation).
- The right to erase - ‘forgetting’ of personal information that is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was obtained and processed; when consent under which the processing is carried out is being withdrawn; in case of unlawful processing, if personal information was acquired in connection with an offer of the information company (for children); and that when in compliance with the conditions set out in the Article 17, Recitals 65 and 66 of the Regulation.
- The right to limit the processing may be applied when, as a person concerned, you challenge the correctness of the personal information and other personal information in accordance with the Article 18, Recital 67 of the Regulation, and that in the form of temporary transfer of selected personal information to another processing system preventing users from accessing selected personal information or the temporary removal of processing.
- The right to the transferability of personal information is the right to transfer personal information provided by you to our information systems, based on a consent or by an act of contractual fulfilment, to another operator in a structured, commonly used and in machine-readable format, as far as technically possible while at the same time in compliance with the Article 20, Recital 68 of the Regulation, in the case where the processing is carried out by the automated means. The application of this right is without prejudice to the Article 17 of the Regulation. The right to information transferability does not apply to the processing necessary in fulfilling a duty performed in the public interest or in the exercise of the public authority entrusted to us as an operator.
- Without prejudice to any other administrative or juristic reforms, you have the right, as a person concerned, to submit a complaint in accordance with the Article 77 of the Regulation, to the Slovak Office for Personal Information Protection, should you consider that the processing of personal information concerning you is inconsistent with the Regulation or the Personal Information Protection Act.
You also have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to a particular situation, against the processing of your personal information, even if processing is necessary for the legitimate interests we pursue as an operator or a third party (other than processing by public authorities in the practice of their duty), unless such interests outweigh your interests or the basic rights and freedoms of the person concerned that require protection of the personal information (particularly if the person concern is a child).
Letisko Kosice - Airport Košice, LLC, Letisko Košice, 041 75 Košice have, as an operator of the information system, put in place all reasonable personnel, organisational and technical measures in order to achieve maximum protection of your personal information with the aim to reduce as much as possible the risk of misuse, leakage, etc. In accordance with our obligation under the Article 34 of the Regulation, we inform you as to the persons concerned that should a situation arise whereby we, as an operator, violate the protection of your personal information in a manner likely to lead to a high risk to the rights and freedoms of common persons, we will notify you of this fact without undue delay .
CAUTION: Due to the observance of the principle of minimisation, all personal information you provide is a necessary legal or contractual requirement for the fulfilment of the purpose of their processing. Failure to provide obligatory information necessary for the conclusion of a contract may result in the non-conclusion of a contractual relationship.
In the event of any questions relating to the protection of your personal information, including the exercise of your rights under the Regulation and the Personal Information Protection Act, please contact us or a responsible person (if designated):
Contact Details: PhDr. Jan Géciová, MBA
Email Address: email@example.com or Ph. No. +421 903 608 164